Hopkins Center Drug has Prescription Delivery to most of the greater Hopkins area. If you are unsure if we deliver to your area, please call first and find out. We can also include any over the counter items in your order with a prescription delivery.
New Patients: Go here to transfer your prescriptions from another pharmacy.
Mobile app: If you prefer, go here to download our new mobile app.
Information you will need to register for a new account
- ** You WILL need the EXACT SPELLING of your name in our system.
The easiest place to get this is from your prescription label.
- ** You WILL need both a cell phone number and an email address in our system prior to setting up your account.
The cell phone number is to receive your verification code, and your email address will be for if you ever need to reset your password.
- ** After you register your account and want to add family members to it, you will need the last name, a prescription number, and date of birth of each family member you are adding.
- ** You can use the Contact Us form to send us your cell phone number and email address information.
We will then be able to add it into the system for you.
Keep in mind it may take us a little time to get it added in, depending on how busy we are.
We will email you back once we have it added into the system.
Ways to receive your refill
- Pickup, either in-store or curbside.
- Delivery (There is a $3.00 delivery fee for delivery)
- Mail (Standard mailing rates apply)
** IMPORTANT REFILL INFORMATION **
- Most Refill Requests will be filled within 24 hours if your prescriptions have refills remaining.
- If you select Delivery, your order will be delivered the next day, unless approved by the pharmacy.
- There is a $3.00 delivery fee for delivery.
If you are having trouble submitting a refill, here are some helpful documents.