During the continuing Covid-19 pandemic
We will start accepting customers back into the store starting Monday, May 4th.
In order for us to do that, there are some things we need you to do:
- * You WILL still be able to order your prescriptions the way you always have.
- * If you are sick, stay home, please don't come into the store. Call us from your car, or home, and we will come to you. We will continue to offer curbside service, home delivery, and mailing as always.
- * Curbside service will always be available; however, you will need to call the store and choose option 3 to let us know that you are out front, and we will come to you. We will not be monitoring the parking lot as we have been this past month. Just be aware that if you don't feel comfortable coming into the store, we respect that, and we will come to you.
- * When you are in the store, please maintain a social distance of 6 feet from others.
- * We encourage you to wear a mask while you are in the store.
- * If you need to cough or sneeze, please do so into a bent elbow.
- * You will also see that we have installed plexi-glass partitions at all of the cash registers for your safety, as well as ours.
- * We are open 8:30am to 8:00pm. Try to shop non-peak hours--either earlier in the morning, or after 6pm. The peak time for customers in the store is always between 1 to 3pm and 5 to 6pm. Try to avoid those hours if you are older or immune compromised.
Please note what we are doing within the store to keep healthy. Employees are monitoring their own temperatures and will not come to work if they are running a fever, or feel unwell. All of our employees have been doing a great job of 'staying at home' when we are not at work. For most of us, we have only been to work and to the grocery store for the past month. And we all wear a face mask when we go to the grocery store. All work stations (phones, mice, computer keyboards and counters) are disinfected at the beginning and end of each work shift. Only 1 person uses a workstation per shift. We are washing our hands, or using hand sanitizer often. We are maintaining as much distance as we can from each other in the pharmacy given our small workspace. Door handles are disinfected multiple times per day. Shopping cart and basket handles are disinfected after each customer. We are providing masks and gloves for our employees to wear. Please understand that it is very warm and difficult to wear a face mask for a full 8-10 hour shift, so do not be alarmed if a staff member is not wearing a mask. However, if we come out to speak with you, we will wear a mask and maintain a social distance of 6 feet. Remember, that we are always here to speak with you and answer any questions that you may have, so please don't hesitate to ask if you need something.
If you have any questions, call 952-938-2719.
Thanks, and stay safe!